Time of Transfer Inspector’s Certifications expire on June 30, 2018
CEU requirements - Continuing education units (CEUs) must be earned during each two-year period from April 1 of the even-numbered year until March 30 of the next even-numbered year. A certified inspector must earn 1.2 CEUs or 12.0 contact hours during each two-year period. Newly certified time of transfer inspectors (previously uncertified) who become certified after April 1 of a two-year period will not be required to earn CEUs until the next two-year period.
- You will receive a renewal form from IDNR in the mail the last week of April 2018.
- You will need to sign and return the form with the $300 Renewal Fee.
- Upon receipt of the Renewal Form and fee, IDNR will send you a label for your certificate extending its expiration date to June 30, 2020.
- 1.2 CEUs or 12.0 Contact hours of IDNR approved continuing education is required for the 2016 renewal.
- All CEU or Contact Hours for the 2018 renewal period must be earned between April 1, 2016 and March 31, 2018.
Please notify the IDNR of any address changes at 515-725-0463 or email email@example.com